Monday, February 6, 2012

Riding on Rap!

Gloc 9 rides with us on Motorcycle Diaries!

I have to admit, I don't listen to local FM radio anymore, so I wouldn't know who would hold the number one spot on the latest music chart.

But, one doesn't have to listen to radio to be aware that Gloc 9 is one of the most in demand recording artist these days.

Performing on the latest tourism campaign of the DOT, having done a number of musical scoring for the latest films and other collaboration projects, Gloc 9 is hot.

Inspite of being the most commercially successful pinoy rapper today, Gloc 9 is also one of the most humble artist I've interviewed.

When Gloc 9 or Aris saw our BMW 1200, he was blown away, and said it was his dream to own a big bike similar to what we use on the show.

Test driving the 1200 GS, Aris was so happy with its performance.

I wouldn't be surprised if on Gloc 9's next rap, he expresses his love for motorcycles.



No comments: